domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

Featured Artist "NewModelAndy"


These photographs are self portraits. Some are nude, some are hopefully funny.


I have recently had an operation on the arteries of my heart which has made me realise how short life could be, so hence these photos.
My percentage of any sales made on NewModelAndy will be going to the following charities. 1) Cancer Research (my wife had breast cancer), 2) British Heart Foundation, 3) Help For Hero’s ( I have two nephews in the armed forces. My step nephew is in Afghanistan ) *

Top Ten Challenge Winner "Male Eroticism." 

Available for sale as Greeting Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints and Posters.
Buy here.


Neptune, King of the sea.


Waiting in vain.



Shiny happy people.




I´m innocent.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario