jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

More works from Mark Jarvis

Always in my thoughts

No matter where we go
I think of you
Missing you when we are apart
You are the center of my heart
The clouds can carry my love to you
No sea to large to cross
You are always here with me


______________________

Waiting for you

Waiting for you
In our special place
We can leave the world behind us
Listen as the leaves gently fall
Listen to our hearts beat softly together.
I am waiting for you in our special place.


____________________

I'll watch over you 
 
 No matter where I am
Where I go
My heart and soul will always be with you
In your darkest of days
Through the tears
The sound of laugher
I will keep you safe
I will watch over you





_________________________________________________________________
Photography credits:
As Lovers Dream. Mark Jarvis.© 2011 
Waiting For You. Mark Jarvis.© 2011
In The Hands Of Love. Mark Jarvis.© 2011

Available for sale as Greeting Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints and Posters.
Buy here

Mark Jarvis
(Photography and Poetry). © 2011 
Mark Jarvis´s Redbubble store.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario